Check Point Certified Security Administrator R81.10 – CP-CCSA
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R81.10
Course Code: CP-CCSA
This three-day course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades systems on the GAiA operating system. Learn How To: – Install R80 management and a security gateway in a distributed environment – Configure objects, rules, and settings to define a security policy – Work with multiple concurrent administrators and define permission profiles – Configure a Virtual Private Network and work with Check Point clustering – Perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions
Technical professionals who support, install deploy or administer Check Point products.
– Identify key components and Configure the Security Management Server.
– Use the WebUI to run the First Time Wizard.
– Install the Smart Console.
– Install the Alpha Gateway using the network detailed in the cours topology.
– Demonstrate how the Security Management Server and Gateway communicate.
– Test SIC Status.
– Create multiple administrators and apply different roles and permissions for simultaneous administration.
– Validate existing licenses for products installed on the network.
– Create and configure host, network, and group objects.
– Create a simplified Security Policy.
– Demonstrate how to use Security Zones in policy.
– Demonstrate how to share a layer between Security Polices.
– Configure Network Address Translation for server and network objects.
– Enable Identity Awareness.
– Deploy user access roles for more granular control of the security Policy.
– Generate network Traffic and use traffic visibility tools to monitor the data.
– Use SmartConsole and SmartView Monitor to view status, alerts, and block suspicious traffic.
– Security Architecture
– Application control
– Gaia Portal
– Hide/Static NAT
– URL Filtering
– Monitoring States
– Traffic Visibility
– Security Events
– Threat Extraction
– Threat Emulation
– Policy Layers
– Browser SmartConsole
– Infinity Threat Prevention
– User Access