Developing Your Executive Presence – BM-DEP
Developing your Executive Presence
Course Code: BM-DEP
Some people immediately command attention and respect when they walk into a room. Do you have that kind of presence? If not, is it something that you would like to develop? This workshop will help you do just that by building your credibility, improving your personal appearance, honing your networking skills, and enhancing your ability to communicate effectively. You will also receive an introduction to core leadership skills overview. This one-day workshop will teach participants: – Identify the elements of a strong executive presence – Build trust and credibility with others – Communicate effectively using verbal and non-verbal techniques – Create a strong, positive first impression and maintain that impression as you build a relationship with others – Develop key leadership skills, including techniques for coaching, motivating, and delivering feedback.
This course is intended for business professionals who hold an executive title, anyone who leads and is responsible for others.
– Introduction & Icebreaker
– Learning Objectives
– Defining a First Impression
– Build Trust & Credibility with Others
– Communicate effectively using verbal and non-verbal techniques
– Create a strong, positive first impression and maintain that impression as you build a relationship with others
– Develop Key Leadership Skills, including Techniques for Coaching, Motivating, and Delivering Feedback which are the Three Fundamental aspects of Leadership