You’ve created a document that needs to be signed by multiple people. Perhaps it’s a contract, or an agreement of some kind. How do you go about getting everyone to sign it? Enter Adobe Sign. This handy online tool makes it easy to send documents out for signing, and it’s perfect for any occasion where a paper trail is necessary. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to use Adobe Sign to get your document signed quickly and easily.
What Is Adobe Sign?
Adobe Sign is an electronic signature solution for companies and organizations. It’s designed to make signing documents as simple as clicking a mouse. It’s a great way to save time and hassle, and it’s totally secure.
Here’s how it works: you create a document, add the necessary fields for signatures, and send it out for signing. The recipients will then receive an email with a link to the document, and they can sign it electronically right from their browser. Once they’ve signed it, the document is automatically routed back to you. Easy peasy!
How to Send Out Document for Signing
Now that you understand the basics of Adobe Sign, let’s walk through how to send out a document for signing. In three simple steps, you can send out a document for signing: Create, Send, Manage.
- First, open up the document you’d like to send. Then, select the Send for Signature icon in the toolbar.
- From there, you’ll be prompted to choose the recipients of your document. You can either type in the email addresses of those you’d like to sign your document, or use the handy search function.
- Once you’ve selected your recipients, click Next. You’ll then be able to add a message and customize your signing process. Click Continue.
- Acrobat will invite you to add or review the signature field and any other required fields, modifying field properties as necessary, if it detects form fields. After reviewing, you can move on to the next step.
- When you’re ready, click Send. You’ll get an email and a confirmation message letting you know the file was sent. Receivers can quickly and easily sign papers thanks to Acrobat. Following a quick signing process, each signer will get an email with a link to open and electronically sign the document. A copy of the sales contract or agreement will be provided to the sender and the recipient after documents are signed by recipients.
- By heading to the Home view and selecting For Signature under Shared, you can keep track of and manage the documents you’ve sent for electronic signature. You’ll see a list of every document that has to be signed, every document that has been signed, and an activity audit trail. When recipients perform activities in documents you’ve shared, you’ll also get notifications in the Notifications bell.
Why Use Adobe Sign?
You may be wondering why you should use Adobe Sign to send out your documents for signing. Here are a few reasons:
- Adobe Sign is secure. All your data is encrypted, so you can rest assured that your information is safe and confidential.
- Adobe Sign is easy to use. The user interface is simple and straightforward, so you can easily create and send documents for signing.
- Adobe Sign saves you time and money. With Adobe Sign, you don’t have to waste time printing, faxing, or mailing documents for signature. Plus, you don’t have to pay for postage or shipping fees.
How to Sign a Document Electronically With Adobe Sign
Now that you know a little bit more about Adobe Sign, let’s walk through the process of signing a received document.
- Open the provided Review and sign link in the email.
- Enter any necessary information by clicking on the fields.
- Click on the signature box. A pop-up window will appear.
- In the Name section at the top of the pop-up window, type your name. Examine the produced signature, or use the Draw icon on the toolbar to manually draw your own using your mouse.
- Click “Apply”
- Click the “Click to Sign.” Button
And that’s all.
Signing documents have never been this easy. All you need is to purchase an Adobe Sign Pack
For a limited time, we’re offering 50% off our introductory pack of Adobe Sign. With this promo, you’ll be able to save 50% when you purchase Adobe Sign.
If you’d like more information about this offer or if you have any questions about it, please don’t hesitate to contact us or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.