It’s not every day you get to talk about the apps in Adobe Creative Cloud, but today is one of those days.
In this article, we will learn about Adobe Creative Cloud, its apps and what they do.
What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
Adobe Creative Cloud is a suite of products that allows you to easily access your creative content, including images, video and audio, as well as powerful design tools.
Adobe Creative Cloud is the suite that gives you access to all of your favorite creative tools—including Photoshop, Illustrator, and more—in one place. It’s been around for a while now, but it’s slowly becoming more and more accessible: right now, you can sign up for a free trial if you want to see what all the fuss is about before committing to a subscription.
If you’re interested in learning more about Adobe’s Creative Cloud and whether it’s right for you, keep reading!
List of Apps in the Creative Cloud
- Photoshop — Photo editing software
- Illustrator — Industry-standard vector graphics software
- Acrobat Pro — Collaborative PDF creating and editing tool
- InDesign — Layout and page design software
- Premiere Pro — Leading video editing software
- After Effects — Motion graphics and visual effects animation software
- Lightroom — Cloud-based photo editing software
- Premiere Rush — Simpler video editing app
- Adobe XD — All-in-one UI/UX design tool
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express (Formerly Adobe Spark) — Social media graphics creation app
- Adobe Animate — 2D animation software
- Adobe Dreamweaver — Responsive website design software
- Adobe Stock — Royalty-free photos, illustrations and videos
- Adobe Substance – (3D Stager, Painter, Sampler, Designer) — The ultimate 3D design tool to build real-time scenes
- Adobe Audition — All-in-one audio workstation
- Adobe Fonts — Unlimited fonts for personal and commercial use
- Adobe Aero — Augmented reality software
- Adobe InCopy — Collaborative word processor for copywriters and editors
- Adobe Document Cloud — The world’s leading PDF and electronic signature solutions
- Adobe Experience Cloud – Personalized customer experience solutions from content to campaign management
- Adobe Fresco — Digital art app for iPhone and iPad
- Adobe Dimension — Create photorealistic scenes
What Can Adobe CC do?
So what exactly are you getting with this package? Well, let me tell you! Here’s a list of all the things you can do with Creative Cloud:
With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can:
- Create: Create incredible work faster with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign CC.
- Present: Present your work with Adobe Connect and Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Collaborate: Work together on projects with Adobe Muse CC and Connected Live.
- Learn: Learn new skills with Lynda.com CC courses, tutorials and learning paths.
- Create high-quality images
- Design graphics and visual content
- Work on videos (both animated and live-action)
- Make music tracks
- Create interactive experiences (like games)
To get started, visit our Adobe page or get in touch to an expert for more information.