Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist R81 – CP-CCCS
Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist (CCCS) R81
Course Code: CP-CCCS
This 2-day specialist course will provide learners with basic concepts and skills necessary to administer Check Point CloudGuard security solutions. Audience Profile Technical professionals who support, install, deploy, or administer Check Point products in Cloud Environments.
Technical professionals who support, install, deploy, or administer Check Point products in Cloud Environments
– Deploy a Security Management Server in the Cloud.
– Install a Security Gateway Image.
– Create Virtual Networks.
– Deploy Internal and External Load Balancers
– Deploy a Security Gateway Using Templates.
– Assign Public IP Addresses to Cloud Devices
– Create Web Servers in the Cloud.
– Configure North-South Traffic Policy.
– Configure East-West Traffic Policy and Routes.
– Troubleshoot North-South Traffic Issues.
– Troubleshoot East-West Traffic Issues.
– Introduction to Cloud Security
– Introducing CloudGuard
– CloudGuard Architectures
– CloudGuard Security Policy
– CloudGuard Automation
– CloudGuard Troubleshooting
– Introduction to Cloud Security Posture Management