Check Point Harmony Endpoint Specialist E86 – CP-CCES
Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist (CCES) E86
Course Code: CP-CCES
This 2-day Specialist course will provide learners with an understanding of the skills necessary to effectively manage and protect your endpoint security network using the Check Point R81 Harmony Endpoint product. Audience Profile Technical professionals who support, install deploy or administer Check Point products.
Technical professionals who support, install deploy or administer Check Point products.
– Activate the Harmony Endpoint manager in the Cloud.
– Configure Active Directory.
– Connect Active Directory to the Cloud management server.
– Install Initial Agent on the Domain Controller.
– Demonstrate how to deploy the Harmony Endpoint Agent on a client.
– Configure the policy operation mode.
– Create exception rules for specific removable media devices.
– Deploy and configure Anti-Bot and URL Filtering on an Endpoint client.
– Configure and deploy Full Disk Encryption on a client.
– Test Anti-Bot behavioural engine.
– Configure and deploy Media Encryption.
– Block access to certain websites for specific user groups.
– Configure and deploy Port Protection on an Endpoint client.
– Perform threat emulation and extraction of malicious content.
– Learn how to extract malicious content from a document.
– Zero-Day Detection
– Behavioural Guard Deployment
– Automatic Remediation
– Threat Emulation
– Threat Extraction
– Port Protection
– Data Protection
– Threat Detection
– Remote Access VPN