Creative Thinking And Innovation – BM-CTI
Creative Thinking & Innovation
Course Code: BM-CTI
Creative thinking and innovation are vital components in both our personal and professional lives. However, many people feel as though they are lacking in creativity. While some people seem to be simply bursting with creativity, others find it a struggle to think outside the square. If you fall into the latter category, it is important to understand that boosting your creative and innovative abilities takes practice. Recognizing your own creative potential is a process. This two-day workshop will teach participants: – How to identify the difference between creativity and innovation – How to recognize their own creativity – Ways to build their own creative environment – The importance of creativity and innovation in business – Problem solving steps and tools – Individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas – How to implement creative ideas
This course is designed for learners who are ready to start thinking outside of the box and want to utilize their creativity in more ways. Anyone who would like to boost their creative and innovative capabilities – this course is intended for you.
– Introduction & Learning Objectives
– Learning the Definition of Creativity & Innovation
– How to Get Creative
– Understanding the Process of Creativity
– What it Takes to Create a Creative Environment
– Factors that Contribute to a Successfully Creative Business
– Understanding the Role Creativity Plays in solving Problems
– Getting to the Root of the Problem and Analysing Creative Ways to Solve It.
– Creative techniques (RAP model, shoe swap, mind mapping, metaphors and analogies, situation/solution reversal)
– Encouraging Creativity in a Team (brainstorming, role storming, brainwriting, stepladder, and slip writing)
– Applying the Knowledge & Skills Learned.