CyberSAFE – CN-CSAFE
Course Code: CN-CSAFE
Regardless of your computer experience, this class will help you become more aware of technology-related risks and what you can do to protect yourself and your organization from them. This course will help you to: −Understand security compliance needs and requirements. −Recognize and avoid phishing and other social engineering. −Recognize and avoid viruses, ransomware, and other malware. −Help ensure data security on computers, mobile devices, networks, the Internet, and in the cloud. In addition, you will use discussions, case studies, and the experiences of your instructor and fellow students to explore the hazards and pitfalls of technology and learn how to use that technology safely and securely.
This course is designed for you as a non-technical end-user of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet, to enable you to use technology more securely to minimize digital risks. This course is also designed for you to prepare for the Certified CyberSAFE credential.
- Identify Security Compliance Requirements
- Recognize Social Engineering and Avoid Phishing and Other Attacks
- Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Use Passwords for Security
- Protect your data
- Identify and Mitigate Viruses, Ransomware, and Other Malware
- Use Wireless Devices Securely
- Browse the Web Safely
- Use Email Securely
- Use Social Networking Securely
- Use Cloud Services Securely