Huawei Certified ICT Professional Datacom Advanced Route and Switch – HW-HCIPDARS
HCIP – Datacom – Advanced Routing & Switching Technology
Course Code: HW-HCIPDARS
HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching technology certification course covers advanced routing and switching knowledge in the data communication field, including advanced IGP features, advanced BGP features, IPv6 routing, advanced Ethernet technologies, MPLS technologies, Network O&M, Network Troubleshooting, and Network Cutover.
– Engineers who want to become senior Data Communication engineers.
– Engineers who want to obtain the HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology Certification.
– OSPF fast convergence, OSPF Route Control, Other OSPF Features, Advanced IS-IS Features
– BGP route control, Introduction to BGP Features, Networking of BGP RRs
– IPv6 static route, OSPFv3 Principles and Configuration, IS-IS (IPv6) Principles and Configuration, BGP4+ Principles and Configuration
– Super-VLAN, MUX-VLAN, QinQ
– Ethernet Switching Security: Port Isolation, MAC Table Security, Port security , MAC Address Flapping Prevention and Detection , MACsec , Switch traffic control , DHCP Snooping , IP Source Guard
– MPLS Principles and Configuration: MPLS Overview, MPLS Forwarding, Static LSP
– MPLS LDP Principles and Configuration: Basic Concepts of LDP, Working Principle of LDP, Basic LDP Configurations
– MPLS VPN Principles and Configuration: MPLS VPN Overview, MPLS VPN route exchange, MPLS VPN packet forwarding, MPLS VPN Configuration and Implementation
– MPLS VPN Deployment and Application: MPLS VPN Application and Networking Overview, Typical Application Scenarios and Deployment of MPLS VPN, OSPF VPN expansion
– Routine Maintenance, Information collection tool
– Structured troubleshooting process, Core Ideas and Methods of Network Troubleshooting, Troubleshooting Common Network Faults
– Basic Concepts of Migration, Migration Process