Incident Response for Business Professionals – CN-IRBIZ
Incident Response for Business Professionals
Course Code: CN-IRBIZ
This course covers incident response methods and procedures are taught in alignment with industry frameworks such as US-CERT’s NCISP (National Cyber Incident Response Plan), and Presidential Policy Directive (PPD) 41 on Cyber Incident Coordination Policy. It is ideal for candidates who have been tasked with managing compliance with state legislation and other regulatory requirements regarding incident response, and for executing standardized responses to such incidents. The course introduces procedures and resources to comply with legislative requirements regarding incident response. This course is designed to assist students in preparing for the CertNexus Incident Responder Credential (CIR-110). What you learn and practice in this course can be a significant part of your preparation.
This course is designed primarily for:
- IT leaders and company executives who are responsible for complying with incident response legislation. This course focuses on the knowledge, resources, and skills necessary to comply with incident response, and incident handling process requirements.
- Students preparing for the CertNexus Incident Responder Credential (CIR-110). ). What you learn and practice in this course can be a significant part of your preparation.
- The Importance of Risk Management
- Integrating Documentation into Risk Management
- Deployment of Incident Handling and Response Architecture
- Containment and Mitigation of Incidents
- Preparation for Forensic Investigation as a CSIRT
- Use a Forensic Investigation Plan
- Securely Collect and Analyze Electronic Evidence
- Follow Up on the Results of an Investigation
- Examples of Legislation (GDPR,HIPPA, Elections)
- Case study: Incident Response and GDPR (Using GDPR legislation, create a response that is compliant with it