Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming – BM-NLP
Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
Course Code: BM-NLP
Your brain, thoughts and behaviour are at the core of everything that you do every day, even if you aren’t aware of it. In order to truly achieve the results that you want to achieve, you must master the art of bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface, so that you can have real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world. Neuro linguistic programming can give you the tools to do just that. In this introductory workshop, you will learn the basics of neuro linguistic programming. We will give you the tools to manage your thoughts, and thereby manage yourself. This one-day workshop will teach participants to: – Define neuro linguistic programming (NLP) and its key terms – Describe the key presuppositions of NLP – Describe the five key senses as seen by NLP – States of mind/modes of thinking using predicates & visual cues – Develop and refine response strategies for any situation – Use enriched language to engage your audience – Interpret body language based on NLP principles – Ask clean, precise questions to get the information you need – Use hypnotic language and positive commands to get results
The Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming Course is intended for any business professional who wants to get the most out of daily interactions with people. This course enables you to assess behavioural patterns that could help with better responses and an overall better approach when dealing with people.
– Learning Objectives
– Participants Will Learn About the History of NLP (including an explanation of why its credibility was damaged in the 1990’s) and Review Some Key NLP Terms.
– Explore 11 of NLP’s Guiding Principles Through a Small Group Activity.
– Explore Our Sensory Systems as Represented by the VAKOG Acronym. Participants Will Also Learn About Sensory Predicates
– Powerful Speakers All Have One Thing in Common: They Use Language That Appeals to All of our Senses. This Session Will Teach Participants How to do Just That.
– This Session Will Give Participants Some Key Behaviours of Common States.
– NLP Uses Question Forms That Are More Typically Seen in Therapy, Called Clean Questioning. Participants Will Learn Some Different Clean Question Frameworks in This Session
– Participants Will Learn How to Embed Commands in A Message and How to Influence a Positive Outcome.
– Students Will Have an Opportunity to Ask Questions and Fill out an Action Plan.