PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals – SM-DevOpsF
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals
Course Code: SM-DevOpsF
Candidates get guidance on how to work with DevOps practices and how to achieve better collaboration and communication. PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals course provides the candidate with solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, and how to use tools efficiently and effectively within a DevOps environment to achieve business goals, using a full-stack approach.
The Fundamentals level of the PeopleCert DevOps qualification scheme is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a DevOps environment. If you’re looking for a higher-level certification, you can review PeopleCert DevOps Leadership.
– The Business Value Delivery Problem
– The IT Value Delivery Problem
– C.A.L.M.S. & The Three Ways
– Continuous Delivery Across the Deployment Pipeline
– The Scope of The Full Stack
– What Is a DevOps Culture?
– Transformational Leadership
– What Is a DevOps Team?
– The Evolution of DevOps Practices
– The 15 Essential Practices of DevOps
– Automation for The Deployment Pipeline
– Cloud Technology & Virtualization
– Architecting for Continuous Delivery